What makes RCB Collections one of the most trusted and reliable collection companies in the USA?
Over 100 years of successfully collecting and preventing bad debts. Our professional expertise is complemented by our longstanding experience in the field of debt recovery and collection services.
Our credentials are creditworthy.
RCB Collections is a member of ACA International (American Collectors Association), The Association of Credit and Collection Professionals, Minnesota Association of Collectors, Health Services Division of American Collectors Association.
Our professional collection officers undergo regular training to stay up to date with the latest regulatory requirements. Our procedures and policies are fully compliant with all federal regulations such as FDCPA (Fair Debt Collection Practices Act). Our skip tracing techniques employ the latest technologies to trace the current location of debtors who have relocated.
We provide a robust and secure web based interface for clients to communicate with us and facilitate swift and efficient transfer of accounts related data electronically.
- RCB works with our clients accounts receivables personnel to collect and prevent bad debt.
- We bring 100 plus years experience and knowledge to achieve the best possible recovery.
- We are active participating members of the American Collectors Association, Minnesota Association of Collectors, Health Services Division of American Collectors Association.
- We are also representatives for National Check Network (NCN), Electronic Clearing House (ECHO), Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT).
- RCB Staff have many years experience and we conduct ourselves professionally in accordance with all state and federal collection laws.
- Our collectors are trained to perform a thorough credit evaluation to negotiate maximum payment in the shortest time frame. RCB is committed to the ethical collection of healthcare accounts. On going training materials used but not limited to: ACA Training Materials, HIPPA, FDCPA Compliance, Professional Telephone Collectors Techniques, Skip Tracing Techniques and Technology.
- As a member of HSP, staff at RCB are continuously educated on the issues facing the healthcare revenue cycle, including billing and collection from the uninsured, consumer-directed healthcare, HIPPA and more. This on-going education parallels the ACA’s guidelines that staff who work closely with patients, including those involved in billing and collection, are educated about hospital billing, financial assistance and collection policies and practices
- We are happy to work with you to draft language for our business associate agreement that solidifies our on-going ethical and professional work on your behalf.